Saturday 29 June 2013


Hair- ccesories 


Hey readers! I have been drawn to hair accessories lately and I thought I'd Blog about them because I find they finish off my outfits perfectly. 'Hair' me out. 



Carrie (Bradshaw) once confronted Burger about the Scrunchie - if you're lost, you should watch more 'Sex and the City' - and told him no New York City gal would wear a Scrunchie because it's a Fashion Faux Pas. Well i'm about to reveal something shocking: I love a Scrunchie !! 




I started wearing some of my mother's 80's hair 'things' with  my vintage shirts a little over a year ago. 


She doesn't throw anything away ... lucky for me ! 



This is a picture of me in Sweden for a Waacking Battle featuring the 'real' 80's Bow from my mom's collection. WERK.  





After that bow came the BIG BLACK Scrunchie from Claire's and then the BIG RED Scrunchie at Christmas.











My Scrunchie obsession grew ... so I asked one of my very talented friends to make me some Scrunchies with my "Woman" logo on them !!!


They finish off my 80's outfits per - fe- ctly and you can spot them from a mile away: 



Italy
Battle 
I won! 




The Scrunchie is in ! It's not going anywhere ! However, I have a new Head - ccesorie friend ... 


... the Headband! It's my BFF right about now! 
In these pictures, I teamed it up with the Scrunchie to provide the ultimate 80's look! 

This shoot was put together to promote my new 'wErk Now - wOrk Later' t-shirt collection (email me to get yours posted now ! ) and I had to look super 80's DOPE! Mission accomplished. 


So scrunchies, bows, headbands .... Hats you ask? Done ! 



 



So what's the point of this post? Go get a Hair - ccesorie and have some fun with it ! 


Much love and shoes, 

à bientôt, 

Mlle Ginger









No comments:

Post a Comment