Tuesday 16 April 2013

Fix my Face! 

I love a photo shoot . I love being artistic and bringing an idea to life with clothes, hair, make-up, a camera etc . When I want to shoot, the first person I call is my make-up artist and best friend Mélodie Brière. She is a genius of make-up and has recently started getting behind the lens and shooting herself ! 

I think it's time to share with you some of the work she has done with me and other dancers from the underground scene.

I've given all the shots names and gone from the oldest to the most recent captions. Enjoy ! 




"The Chanel Headshot" 

All make-up used is Chanel - French stuff on a French face ;) 

Make- Up by Melodie 
Photography: JY 











 "The Shoe Shoot"  



Photography: Melodie Briere

Hair and Make-up: Melodie Briere

Styling and Concept : Mlle Ginger















" Kleio Pin- Up "


Photography: Melodie Briere

Hair & Make- Up : Melodie Briere






" Turbo got gold "

Photography: Melodie Briere
Make-up: Melodie Briere     


BGIRL ROXY  
"You Snooze You Loose" 

Make-up + Photography + concept by Melodie Briere 







" P*fect Vogue "

When Sofiabulous and Anna Ninja came to London for Waack Date, Melodie and I thought getting a shoot in was necessary ! 

www.mademoiselleginger.com/waack-date


Hair & Make-up + Photography + concept by Melodie Briere







"Ninja Pain "       

Anna Ninja Werkin' it ! 

Hair & Make- up + Photography+ concept by Melodie Briere          
                                              




"Waack Date Stripes"   

The most recent shoot we did together :

Hair & Make-up + Photography
by Melodie Briere   

Styling by Mlle Ginger                                                                                              


This is just the beginning so stand back and watch out because Melodie is here to stay and she means business ! All things Powered by Melo are Lion Fierce ! 




Much love and shoes, 


à bientôt, 

Mlle Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment